Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Working materials



My working note books + full of stationary pencil box.

Well, what inside the note books can be ignore..


My working Lovely bottle,

used for quite sometime but still loving it..

it can turn the water so cold when I'm in a air conditioner place.

and of coz when I'm having stomachache,  This lovely bottle help me a lots , what i need to do is just roll it on my tummy.




Teaching materials for my JMC group lessons.

as you can see, cool and colorful design for the kids of age 4-5.

The most important teaching material - the CD

needed to play more than 4 songs in a lesson, can't imagine if i lose it or didn't bring along. 

what's that disked for ? 

well, mini stages is the main instrument for the lesson, and the disked store the accompaniment

of the singing repertoires of the books, and I definitely need it when I have to play on the EL 500

with better sound effects exist. 




 


My Red recycle bag

Seriously very heavy to be carrier, I put everything in !!!!    




My Oxford Music Dictionary

Whatever I need, I just turn the dictionary.

 



My two favorite composers - Schumann and Chopin 

Haven't been playing since I'm back to town, I think I should start doing some practicing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment