Monday, May 24, 2010

Glorified the name of God - GLobal Prayer Day



A photo before getting the Bus ..


Here we go.. Start posing and taking photos ...

I'm acting Silly here ..........


Another Silly Joined in the picture ...


Guessed d behind peeping can't stand with us !!





Chee Sien ... one of my best friend ... hmmm.. This is our first photo
since we knew each other for 3- 4 years ..Gosh.. it sound kinda failure that ...
we do not take photo
Take 2 - Friendship forever


My sis mentioned, a photo of my without my whole feature looked
absolutely gorgeous.
The Crowd with passionate to praise and to worship our Lord.




The Torch Marathon Arrived to the stadium with joy and unity.







I just this worship team.. They are just brilliant with tender voice..

The overall prayer day was so cool ... I do hope to participated on more church activities in the future. Give my self and contribute as a whole of a Christian... All Christian nation should Rock !

No comments:

Post a Comment