Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bugger it !! Misunderstanding



Misunderstanding can be Love ?
Misunderstanding can be Fuck?

My Misunderstanding never be a Good one, For me Misunderstanding is a devastating
element to engendered anger, sadness, madness and etc between peoples. In between
human being, I supposed some people gone through unutterable agonies, and at the
meantime horrendous misunderstand glancing arouse the rancor, intimidated, callous,
pathetic, solitude, grief will occurs and put a person into depression.





I have experienced misunderstanding between friends, apparently that was a hard time,
by the time I conscious about, the only reaction I have were numb and giggles. even
I tried to confront the problem with an outcome, the circumstances still peculiarly painful.

To listen, to accept and to understand are the predominant ways to avoid misunderstanding.
Life is short, I would just die on euphoria.







No comments:

Post a Comment